- Plastic calendering equipment
- Plastic spinning equipment
- Plastic foaming equipment
- Plastic composite equipment
- Plastic recycling equipment
- Plastic profile equipment
- Plastic auxiliary machine parts
Basic characteristics and matters needing attention of plastic sheet and plate equipment
The four basic characteristics of plastic sheet metal equipment and four basic considerations. The plastic sheet metal machinery and equipment produced by our company has been continuously researched and developed to improve and combine the special plastic sheet machinery produced by users. The plastic sheet materials produced are widely used in chemical, petroleum, metallurgy, electric power and medicine. Biochemistry, electroplating, environmental protection and other industries.
The four basic characteristics of plastic sheet metal equipment:
1. The sheet and plastic sheet produced by plastic sheet machinery have excellent anti-aging properties, high temperature and low temperature. It will not be deformed or used in the range of -35 ° C ~ 260 ° C, and it is produced with the plastic products produced by conventional fillers. Than, extending the life of more than 10 times.
2, corrosion-resistant plastic plate, coupled with good acid and alkali resistance, can also be used for marine equipment and various equipment and equipment required for marine terminals.
3, the impact of plastic sheet, not only high strength, good performance, easy to break.
4, the plastic sheet material has good flame retardant properties, it is extinguished from the fire, and the heat preservation performance is good.
Four basic considerations for plastic sheet equipment:
1. The plastic sheet machine runs forward to avoid twisting.
2, the device should not be "fasted" operation, must heat the engine's feed action, thus avoiding the sticking phenomenon.
3. The entrance of the device, the impermissible iron and other impurities enter the venting hole to avoid accidents and affect normal production.
4. In the operation of the equipment, the air inlet and the spout. Rotating parts such as belts and gears are prohibited from touching, in order to avoid personal injury.
The above is an introduction to the four basic characteristics of plastic sheet machinery and four basic considerations. For more information about plastic sheet machinery and equipment, you can call us.
Our company's main equipment is XPE cross-linked foaming equipment, PC/ABS sheet metal equipment, PET sheet metal equipment, polymer spinning equipment, PC film co-extrusion composite membrane equipment, PC film co-extrusion composite sheet equipment. , Co-extrusion composite sheet equipment in PC film, etc.